Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Winding Down

Friday 28 March 2014
It's Friday night and since I'm not going out or doing anything, I like to wind down with a latte and some dessert. I made these whoopie pies with cream cheese filling. I modified the recipe to add cocoa powder in the cookies but you can click on the label below to see the recipe that I used. I wouldn't call my drink a true "latte," but I think I've made something that tastes almost as good. I don't have an espresso machine so I just do with my stove top and a coffee machine. For you latte lovers that don't have an espresso machine at home, you might want to try this out! *(I like caramel lattes but you don't have to add caramel). First I put the syrup at the bottom of the mug (not too much or else it will be too sweet). Then I boil the milk and use an electric mixer or foam maker if you have one of those to make it creamy and foamy. Put the amount of coffee (preferably strong) that you want in the cup and add the milk/cream on top followed by the foam that is left.* 

This is my new favorite chocolate that just came out! My favorite chocolate of all time is the Freia Melkesjokolade (milk chocolate), but they came out with the same thing with Oreo in it! It melts in your mouth and is so satisfying. I can't get enough. I'm not sure if you can order it anywhere but the only place that I've found it is here in Norway. If you every come to Norway try Freia chocolate it's the best chocolate that you'll ever eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Song © 2014