Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer

Sunday 8 June 2014


Happy Sunday! And say hello to the best bronzer I've every owned. I've never really been much of a bronzer girl because I didn't find the need to use it. However, I came across this one. Believe me, it took a LOT of self debate on whether or not I should break the bank on this... it wasn't cheap. After I purchased it, I honestly thought about getting my money back before using it as it was $30. I tried it, I loved it.

I love Too Faced and have heard great things about their products. I decided to get the matte bronzer because I didn't want my face to shimmer in the sun this summer haha. The color is so subtle but makes the biggest difference. It doesn't make your face look orange, but just adds some color to a yet to be tan face. And did I mention it smells like chocolate?! Not the overpowering sweet scent that makes you sick, it's actually really nice. I was always skeptical about chocolates scented things, but this is a real nice scent to enjoy while applying your makeup.

What other Too Faced products do you like? Have you tried the Chocolate Soleil bronzer?

2 comments:

  1. I adore too faced and am In need on a bronzer so thanks for sharing this.
    I've never seen it in store before so not sure if it's in UK yet.
    I'll be keeping an eye out
    xx
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the packaging looks elegant! I would love to have chocolate scented product :D


    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com | Latest post: Propolis For Acne

    ReplyDelete

Hello Song © 2014